Sunday, December 21, 2008

Teacher gifts

Whew - Why do I wait to the last minute to do this stuff? Next year somebody needs to remind me in November to get a move on this stuff! : )
I made teacher gifts for all the daycare teachers and pre-school teachers all weekend. Some are the coaster calendars and others are post-it holders. I also made some mini candy holders that I saw on you tube. I tweaked them a bit to fit a small box of junior mints, but they were pretty quick and easy to make and oh so cute!

1 comment:

Mrs. T said...

I am SO with you on getting these great ideas at the last minute and not having enough time to complete them all before Christmas. I'm going to be working on 2009 Christmas all year. I've started blogging about my endeavor to help keep me on track.
Scrappenings